Interested in innovative business ideas and thriving collaborations? And at the same time to cut costs, reduce CO2 emissions and respond to future regulatory requirements? Circonnact provides an online workshop series with the sustainability pioneer Gugler to open up a new way of looking at business and creating new circular, sustainable business concepts. Learn how your business or community can thrive in a future-oriented way through the circular economy approach.
The new future paradigm of our economy is: circular economy & bioeconomy. Here, the familiar principle of linear ownership is replaced by intelligent use cycles. This is an enormous challenge for our entrenched thinking. Because circularity requires letting go of the familiar and the previously proven. It leads to a completely different way of doing business and creating opportunities – with better use of resources, more intensive customer loyalty and new services and offerings. Circular Economy is both an opportunity and an innovation method that can be relevant for every manufacturing company, every service provider, every municipality.
What can I expect in this workshop series?
In three online modules of 3 hours each, we will embark together on a journey to the circular potential in the business model of your company or in the structure of your community and how this can be activated and implemented step by step. You will exchange ideas with like-minded people and receive direct feedback on your ideas. In each of the modules, we use circular economy tools to ensure that you can take away a benefit for your organization:
Module 1: Circular Economy as an Opportunity
- Benefits and advantages through circular economy concepts
- Inspiration on how circular thinking can be implemented in your environment
- Cross-industry experience and best circular practices
- Cut costs in your organization by implementing circularity
- Principles, structures and ways of thinking and working for circular solutions
Module 2: Recognizing your own Circular Economy potential
- Finding your role in the circular economy based on your own capabilities and resources
- Mindset of successful circular economy companies
- Instruments of the Circular Economy for your business development
- Defining the areas in your environment/company that derive the greatest benefit from circularity
Module 3: Activate your Circular Economy Potential
- Development of a circular business model
- Development of first steps as well as a long-term strategy
- Concrete guidance and step-by-step process model for internal implementation
- Structures for continuous circular development
- Active involvement of partners and employees
For whom is this workshop useful?
- Companies & municipalities that want to be sustainable and resilient
- Companies & municipalities looking for innovation and business opportunities
- Companies & municipalities that want to create and implement sustainable and circular projects